Happy Friday peeps! The weekend is almost upon us and I have a Friend coming to visit for the weekend. With extra little ones to feed and more adults I’ve made these cookies as a #snack #breakfast or when we are on the go! They are #healthy and great for all to enjoy. Make a batch this weekend and store them in the freezer for when you need them most. I promise you will love them!
I have been extra busy this past week and haven’t had time to blog. Lots of new exciting products and news will be launching soon and I’m busy getting it all done. If you are just starting your journey to a healthier you check out my article Health = Wealth I wrote for @infopedasmagazine some time ago. Remember every small step is a leap in the right direction. http://www.pedasmag.com/health-wealth.html
Lots of love to you all!
- 300g Raw Cashew
- 12 Dates
- 2 Bananas
- 30g Shredded coconut (desiccated coconut)
- 1 1/2 tbs Coconut flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 Vanilla bean pod paste
- 1 Chia egg
- Pinch of himalayan salt
- Pre heat oven to 200C & roast cashews for 10 minutes.
- Remove cashews and bring the oven down to 180C
- Place 250g of roasted nuts, the shredded coconuts & dated in a food processor & blend until crumbly. Add coconut flour, salt & baking powder & combine well. Add all other ingredients and mix.
- Using a table spoon, scoop a full size spoon out onto a parchment lined tray. Leave approx 5 cm between each pre baked cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. When baked remove and place in a cooling rack.