Happy Sunday peeps! How has your weekend been? This morning I really wanted to boost and nourish our bodies as there have been a few coughs and runny noses around. Always comes at this time of year between Seasons. Being Sunday and a very chilled morning I made these puddings whilst the kids happily played. These take about 10 minutes to make. I wanted to make it an extra special pudding and made some Maqui Berry Nice Cream to go with the Maqui Berry Chia overnight pudding. A gorgeous and deep purple with lighter shades emerged for our breakfast and it tasted absolutely heavenly. I also added some raw cherry ripe balls containing oats to fill up our tummies until lunch time! Definitely a wholesome nourishing #breakfastbowl that kept my kids quiet whilst they happily ate and lots of smiles after!
Don’t forget to put MMB10 at checkout to receive 10% off all @chia_natures organic products including the Maqui Berry, Chia seeds and Maca powder I used to make our breakfast.
Sending you all much love and a great start to the new week ahead! Silv
- 3/4 full mason jar with raw cashew milk
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 2 Tbsp Maqui Berry Powder @chia_natures
- Mix together and leave overnight or if in rush leave for 30 mins
- 1 banana frozen
- 1/4 cup cashew milk
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tbsp Maqui berry powder
- 1 tbsp Maca Powder
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a bowl mix together 2 tbsp nice cream and 2 tbsp Chia pudding.
- Layer some mixture into bowls and top with my Cacao Crunch cereal (recipe a few posts back) add some more nice cream and Chia pudding until finished.
- Top with raw cherry ripe balls, strawberries, pistachios or own choice of toppings.