Which would you choose? RAW CHOCOLATE FUDGE BITES or CHOC PEPPERMINT? Recipe below
It’s the simple things in life that are often the best! I found these delights hidden in the back of a freezer drawer today. Don’t you just love such finds?! These went down a treat this afternoon. Easy to make and you can tailor the flavour to your own liking. Love and light gorgeous peeps!
Raw chocolate/mint fudge balls
- Soak pitted dates for 10 minutes in hot water.
- Once soaked drain the water and squeeze the dates from excess liquid.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend well until totally combined smooth but sticky.
- Either roll into balls or place into a bread baking tin lined with parchment paper and even the mixture out. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Cut into squares if in tin or enjoy the rolled balls!
I halved my mixture and added 1 drop peppermint extract to half the mixture and sprinkled desiccated coconut on top to know which was which