Mini Muncher delivers Freshly-made High-Quality Food made from Organic Frutis and Vegetables. All our food contains no preservatives, no added sugar, no juice concentrates. Quite simply, our food is as fresh as can be.
I started Mini Muncher to give parents fresh, healthy alternatives to the heavily processed Baby Foods that can be found on the grocery store shelves. Our babies and kids deserve the upmost best start in life and providing them with organic nutritious meals definitely sets the foundations right for a healthier future and the right path to life long eating habits.
What really makes our food better:
- STEAMED TO PERFECTION: Our baby food and toddler range is steamed to preserve the nutrients and taste profile found in the fruits and vegetables. Boiling fruits or vegetables results in nutrients and vitamins leaching into the water. By steaming the vegetables, nutrients and vitamins stay in the fruits and vegetables and make it into your babies food!
- NO ADDED SUGAR: Mini Muncher organic baby food puree contains no added sugar. Many major baby food companies add more sugar into your babies food. The more sugar, the better the taste, the more your baby enjoys it! Instead of adding sugar, we just create combinations of healthy fruits and vegetables that your baby will enjoy without the need of added sugar.
- NO INTENSE HEATS: Our food is not heated up to intense temperatures. Many baby foods are heated to intensely high temperatures so that they can have longer shelf lives. (Up to 2 years!) This also degrades some of the nutritional content and taste of the food. In addition, you have no idea how fresh the food is because it has an incredibly long shelf life. Our food is steamed to a temperature that allows them to be pureed and safe for your baby to consume. Lets be honest… would you want to eat food that is 2 years old? I personally would not like to and neither should your kids.
- NO PRESERVATIVES: Some baby food brands advertise that they do not use artificial preservatives. However, in order to allow their baby food to maintain a long shelf life, they add excessive amounts of a natural preservative such as citric acid to their foods. This creates a very acidic/bitter tasting food (try it for yourself!). In turn this may lead to problems as children are not exposed to what real food taste like and are not familiar with the taste of real fresh fruit and vegetables causing them to prefer processed foods rather than natural ones. Introducing babies to tastes of vegetables from a young age has been linked to them eating vegetables when they are older. We do not add ANYTHING to our baby food and toddler range (or any range for that matter) Our food is 100% pure, natural with organic vegetables and fruits with nothing else added.
- TEXTURE: Texture is very important in developing a child’s palette for food. Mini Muncher organic baby purees are created with the texture that represents the fruit or vegetable they are eating. You’ll find the Sweet Potato to be thick and smooth but the Apple to be sweet and light.
- FRESH: You can’t get much fresher than our food. We order our produce directly with the farmer and the produce is delivered early in the morning. We get straight to work on washing, peeling and chopping to make our products. Once cooked it is cooled and frozen locking in nutrients. Our only form of preserving is by natural freezing methods. This means your baby receives fresh, nutrient-packed food!
Our freshness can be seen by simply looking at the color of our food. Compare it to the color of a whole fruit of vegetable! That’s how fresh we are!